Do you have in-depth SEO knowledge and have amazing coding skills? We are looking for an SEO Software Engineer to join our skilled team in Auckland. The purpose of the role is to design & develop in-house software tools and implement SEO recommendations on client websites.
- Development of software for internal company use and for clientele.
- Technical SEO analysis & implementation.
- Client relationship management.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Safeguarding of all software using Git and logging of software changes in a detailed changelog.
- Development of websites for Pure SEO clients.
- Technical SEO Analysis & coding implementation on client websites including the development of a website optimisation plan and preparing written proposals to clients.
- Meeting with clients and providing them with campaign insights.
- Responding to any enquiries (general and technical) about the web development and SEO processes and any other related factors within two hours.
- Reporting on success and activity to clients, advising on further optimizations to website performance.
- Performing Google Search Console & Analytics analysis for clients.
- Project Management using Monday.com to manage workflow.
- Undertaking training sessions under the Pure SEO banner.
- Undergo Google & industry-related certification training.
- Website analysis using including Screaming Frog, Raven Tools, SEO Toolset, Ahrefs, SEMRush, and internal proprietary tools.
- Any other tasks relating to the business of the Employer as requested by a director of the Employer.
- Logging all daily tasks and work activity into WorkFlowMax.
- Monthly reporting to clients
- Weekly reporting to management including all potential client and employee red flags.
- Working as a team on internal company projects.
About Pure SEO
Started in 2009 as a one-man band, Pure SEO has grown to be market leaders and the most ethical search agency in New Zealand. A fast-moving, fun working environment where initiative is nurtured and rewarded in a team of 50+, spanning four offices across New Zealand and Australia. We have a young, vibrant and entrepreneurial culture.
Pure SEO is a Google Premium Partner with all possible specialisations.