SEO Website Review
Every client that contacts Pure SEO receives a proposal detailing some of the keywords they may select and how the existing website ranks for these keywords. An SEO audit is required if you are looking for a detailed analysis of current flaws in your website’s SEO layout.
If Pure SEO are instructed to carry out an SEO audit, we will go through all of your SEO issues in our setup phase.
The SEO Audit will look at the following:
- ways to increase targeted visitors to your website
- any obvious elements holding back your website (ie. duplicate content, canonical problems etc.)
- tips on how to rank higher in organic searches for your chosen keywords
- comments on the META data and general HTML structure
- simple, easy-to-follow advice on how to rectify some issues
- tips to avoid common pitfalls and misconceptions about SEO
- review of your robots.txt
- a full analysis of the existing website’s link structure
- evaluation of the competition and their link structure
If you are interested in formulating a website audit with Pure SEO, call us on 09 950 3888.