** A note from Richard Conway, CEO of Pure SEO:
We are on the hunt for great Account Managers to join our team. At Pure SEO, we believe that Account Managers are the most critical element of our business. They are the face of our company and the ones who advocate for our clients and understand our business inside out.
So, what makes a great Account Manager according to me? Someone who genuinely wants to help our partners/clients achieve the best results possible within the budget. They are not afraid to ask for more budget if needed, they are outcome-based, have awesome EQ, confident, trustworthy, articulate and are team players.
They have the ability to identify and speak out when things need improvement.
Does this sound like you? Are you empathetic, service-oriented, strategic, proactive, responsible, a good communicator, prepared, a great listener, a closer, forward-looking, fact-based, always learning, fearless, a team player, a good negotiator, authentic, trustworthy, a problem solver? If you answered yes to these questions, then we want you on our team!
At Pure SEO, we value individuals who are not just great at their job, but who also bring a unique perspective, drive, and passion to the table. We are a family, and we want the right people to join us. So, if you think you have what it takes to be a part of the Pure SEO family, send us your resume and let’s start the journey together.
All successful applicants must stay TRUE to our Pure SEO Values:
Trust – Trusted to do the right thing, always
Respect – Respect for each other and our clients
Integrity – Using our moral compass to point us in the right direction
Family – Embracing our family values and celebrating our differences
My personal WHY statement for Pure SEO is:
“At Pure SEO we believe in relationships that are based on trust. When we work together, we are going to do our best to serve you – going above and beyond and out of our way to do exactly what we say we are going to do.
We will act in a manner that we would want and expect for ourselves, and follow an ethical path, always keeping honest and leading by example at every turn.”
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Richard Conway, CEO of Pure SEO.
Are you looking for a change? How about working in a fast-paced environment across multiple brands ranging from SME’s to global names?
Pure SEO offers not only this but also an unbeatable culture, we pride ourselves on having family values in our workplace.
As an Account Manager you will be at the core of this and the key link that connects our clients to our technical team holding the responsibility for SEO, SEM and digital marketing strategy for account success and growth. Our Account Managers get to know their clients’ business inside out, and with their unique outsider perspective, supported by our in-house agency team of digital marketing experts, are in the perfect position to make recommendations that will deliver real business outcomes and growth to their clients.
You will have a desire to keep up with the latest digital marketing skills, while helping team members and clients better understand digital marketing as a whole.
What We’re looking for:
- 2-3 years’ experience in digital – preferably in SEO, Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Excellent relationship, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Proactive attitude with an ability to make things happen
- Proficient skills across the Microsoft Office suite
- A real team player with a willingness to learn
- Strong personal time management skills
- Highly analytical with a proven ability to interpret data from various platforms
- Inquisitive, professional, driven, ambitious and career orientated
About the Role:
- Communicate regularly with your portfolio of clients ensuring they are kept up to date and their requirements are met
- End-to-end management of campaigns
- Reporting results to clients and providing actionable insights from various platforms and analytic systems (Google Analytics & Google Ads)
- Suggesting & executing new revenue generating marketing/development ideas to our clients
- Liaise between internal and external stakeholders to ensure clients objectives are met
- Drive business growth for existing clientele by developing a proactive plan for upselling, to meet client retention and budget targets
- Address and resolve client concerns
- Onboarding of new clients
Benefits of Working for us:
- Unbeatable family culture with bi-monthly optional social events
- Growth opportunity – work with a company that is committed to growing its people
- Uncapped commission and bonus structure
- Company mobile, car & fuel card
- Work from home options
- Early finish on Fridays with pizza and drinks