Analytics: Tracking & Improving Your Website ROI
The great thing about digital marketing is that absolutely everything is measurable. If you can click on it, we can measure it. Our team at Pure SEO is all about measurability – we offer a full range of analytical services to help you understand the trends and UX issues your website has.
We help you update Google Analytics 4 (GA4)
GA4 is the latest generation of Google’s analytics platform. In 2023, Google is replacing Universal Analytics with GA4. The clock is ticking to migrate your analytics data to GA4 before Google does it for you. If you need help with the switch to Google Analytics 4, we can help.
Pure SEO offers a range of services to assist you with GA4
- GA4 setup
- Migration to GA4 from Universal Analytics
- Audit of your existing GA4 setup
- GA4 training
Our GA4 setup includes
- Core implementation – We will create a new GA4 property and track your website data using Google Tag Manager.
- Property configuration – We will configure the web data stream and data settings for data collection, retention, and filters. We will establish other Google product links if we have access to them, including Google Ads, Google Search Console, and others.
- Events and conversions setup – Events power everything in GA4. Thus, we will implement custom events on your website. We will also set the most important events as conversions, such as form submissions and eCommerce transactions.
We’ll also be happy to help you with other aspects of the Google Marketing Platform, such as Data Studio and Tag Manager.
Adobe Analytics with Adobe Experience Cloud
Adobe Experience Cloud is a comprehensive web marketing platform by Adobe that contains Adobe Analytics. Some of our larger corporate clients prefer to use Adobe Analytics over Google Analytics for specific features, Adobe’s terms of services agreement, data privacy and more.