Do you have in-depth web development knowledge and have amazing coding skills? We are looking for Software Engineers / WordPress Developers to join our skilled teams in Auckland (New Zealand), Colombo (Sri Lanka), and Manila (Philippines).
The purpose of the role is to:
- Design & develop WordPress websites
- Develop in-house software tools
- Implement SEO recommendations on client websites.
- Design and develop WordPress & WooCommerce websites.
- Log project status in Trello and WorkFlowMax
- Develop software for internal company use and for clientele.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Development of websites for Pure SEO clients.
- Safeguarding of all software using Git and logging of software changes in a detailed changelog.
- Code implementation on client website based on an SEO Analyst’s recommendation
- Meeting with clients and providing them with project updates.
- Responding to any enquiries (general and technical) about the web development and any other related factors within two hours.
- Daily reporting to management including all potential client, project and employee red flags.
- Working as a team on internal company projects.
Location of work
- Auckland, New Zealand
Our Auckland office is fully operational.
- Colombo, Sri Lanka
Currently, due to Covid-19, this role is a remote ‘Work from Home’ role. Pure SEO may open an office in central Colombo at a later date which would require all software engineers to work locally from this location.
- Manila, Philippines
Our Manila office is operational. Due to Covid-19 and depending on travel time & distance, you may be given an option to remotely work from home.