Looking for advice on SEO for Bing? Contact Pure SEO today and get recognition for your business in Bing’s organic search results.
Why Optimise For Bing?
Many digital marketing experts tend to only focus on search optimisation for Google, but Bing should not be overlooked. There are numerous reasons why optimising for Bing is a good idea, including:
- Google is not the end-all of search engines, and technology moves at such a pace that their market position could be much different 10 years from now, especially with the rapid development of voice search.
- The small can climb. According to statistica, Bing’s global market share in 2010 sat at 3.41%. In October 2020, Bing accounted for 6.18% of the search market.
- Bing’s Webmaster Tools (previously known as the Bing Webmaster Center) is part of Microsoft’s Bing search engine, which allows webmasters to add their websites to the Bing index crawler. This toolset is a fantastic technology stack to utilise for SEO that offers its own unique set of insights to website owners.
- Bing Places for Business is an excellent location listing service that can be utilised for hyper-local SEO, much like Google My Business. (Please note: Bing Places is only available in the United States, Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, China, Germany, India, Italy, Mexico, Spain, Switzerland, and United Kingdom).
- Gain a greater market share. If your website sees a drop in Google rankings after an algorithm update, then ranking in other search engines such as Bing is highly valuable, as it diversifies risk.
Bing SEO Services
We offer a range of Bing search engine optimisation services to maximise search engine exposure for our clients. Our services include the following but are not limited to:
- Fully comprehensive onsite SEO audits. In this audit, we perform an onsite rank check that takes in various ranking factors to verify that every aspect of your website is Bing-friendly. This ensures that Bing rank-tracking algorithms position your site highly within organic search results. We also provide Bing mobile responsiveness audits and ensure algorithm compliance.
- We perform offsite SEO services to ensure that a company’s white-hat link building strategies improve off-page optimisation, and that backlinks and social media efforts are being effectively captured by Bing.
- Integration and configuration of Bing Webmaster Tools for clients. This service includes everything necessary to successfully submit XML sitemaps, and ensure smooth troubleshooting for potential indexing and coding issues.
- Bing Places for Business Audit and Optimisation. We ensure businesses are being presented in the local market effectively with the best strategies to generate more orders and sales from potential clients based locally.