SEO: Get your website to rank in Google’s search engine results
SEO (Search Engine Optimisation): For most businesses, their main source of customers is the internet and it all starts with a simple Google search. People will actively search online for a product or service that they want – and then hopefully your brand will show up in their search results.
Websites listed on Google’s Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs) are determined by Google’s special search algorithm which is updated 800+ times a year. This algorithm encompasses 250+ simultaneous factors, and over 10,000 variants & sub-signals when ordering search results.
Pure SEO is a world-leading SEO agency – having operated for over a decade and with its head office situated in Auckland. We have one of the largest, most experienced and qualified search engine optimisation teams who can optimise your site to ensure that it organically ranks well when certain keywords are searched.
We offer a wide range of ‘white hat’ SEO services to improve the ranking performance and visibility of any website. Our expertise lies in identifying the factors that lead to improved search engine rankings and internet traffic; and then being able to act upon them.
SEO Services – Worldwide:
- Conducting an SEO website audit
- Analysing your products & services and mapping it to your website structure.
- Investigating your online competitors
- Researching keywords which are important to your market sector and bring in targeted search volume.
- Understanding the target audience
- Link building to improve your website’s reputation online.
- Content creation & optimisation
- Recommending website code changes using advanced SEO techniques