There are many reasons why it is important to produce and optimise videos:
- Videos are content
- Videos are able to be indexed and are thus searchable.
- YouTube is the world’s second-largest search engine.
- The world seeing a shift away from TV to the internet.
- The internet is seeing a significant shift towards video during its evolution.
- In Google Search: videos can often be triggered and ranked on the first page when certain “video keywords” such as “how-to”, “reviews”, tutorials”, etc. are entered by the user.
- Videos are “Engagement Objects” on your website.
- Videos can be promoted and shared on social media.
- Videos are definitely entertaining in many cases.
- You should seriously consider video projects before your competition does.
We can help you with both the production and optimisation of online video content to get you more visibility and engagement online.